Olive Wood Cheese/Cutting Board - 'Mother' Alternative Definition
- The perfect Mothers Day gift
- Some recognition and a reminder of what your Mum means to you
- Crafted by Italian artisans to a very high standard
- Perfectly handy for chopping herbs, lemons, limes, chillies, garlic, ginger, etc....or use as a cheese board.
- Carved from one piece of sustainably sourced Italian Olive Wood
Lovely Italian olive wood board engraved with an alternative 'Mother' definition. Just a little celebration and recognition of what your Mum represents.
Ideal to use as a chopping, cheese or antipasti board. These boards have been crafted by Italian artisans to a very high standard.
We only use wood from very old olive trees that have come to the end of their natural fruiting life and have already been replaced with younger, more productive trees.
Each board has been carved from one piece of Italian olive wood, which is a very beautiful and very hard wood. Every piece is completely unique with stunning grain patterns and colour.
Hand wash with hot, lightly soapy water.
Treat often with olive, coconut or any other food grade oil.
A care guide is included in with your board.
20cm x 20cm x 2cm - perfectly handy for chopping herbs, lemons, limes, chillies, garlic, ginger, etc....or use as a cheese board.
Grain and colour can vary slightly as each piece is unique.